Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spamghetti

Last week I cooked for my team as a ‘thank you’. I got my hands on some spaghetti and sauce (a rare find, of sorts!) and we went to the local market for some onions, garlic, and SPICY (!!) peppers. Daddy (that’s his name!) started up a charcoal stove for me… and about fourty minutes later.. voila! Spamghetti. I served some to the neighbors and gave some to the kids… and they really, really liked it. When I asked them how it was they all said “sweeet”.. not the sugary-kind :D
The team (from left to right): Daddy, Ali, Me, Andrew, Sahr James (in front), Amadu (not pictured!!)




The kids in the neighborhood.. finger-lickin' goodness!

A snap with my friends in the Masiaka neighborhood!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness that spamghetti must've been deeelicious! Everyone knows that one cannot live without Lois's noodles!!! =D Unnie the pictures are beautiful. You're THE BEST!
Love you sissy

-Jojo

Unknown said...

정말 맛있었겠다 아름이 수고했네!
너의 진심어린 수고 때문에 많은 사람이 행복해 보인다. 사랑해!!!! 하나님딸!!!

Unknown said...

i miss aareumee nuna's noodles...!
they're indescribably tasty
did you put some spam in there?