Saturday, May 24, 2008

Up, up and away!

I will be lifting off from Seattle --> London --> Freetown, Sierra Leone in less than a day. I'm packed, have my malaria meds, ultra-high SPF sunblock, and lots of DEET products (my travel nurse would be proud ^^).

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I travel and complete my internship... please pray for safety, good health, and peace among everyone involved. Pray for the people of Sierra Leone, people of the Global Action Foundation (the NGO I will be interning with), for all the others I will be interacting with in SL and for me.

I'll be back home in July. I hope to be able to update the blog as frequently as I have internet access... but even if I don't update often, please stop by to leave comments and let me know you care ;D

1 comment:

neufoeufs said...

hi lois!

wishing you best wishes on your internship, and hope you will have plenty of memorable moments to share!
safe travels.

-june.